We are looking for a Product Manager to own the experience of our patients.
You'll sit within the Product Team and report to the Product Director.
We're looking at compensating this role with a base salary of £60,000-75,000 along with equity and other perks detailed below.
👋 Who we are
Suvera is an early-stage VC-backed digital health start-up on a mission to enable proactive healthcare for everyone.
We have partnered with a number of general practices in the UK to deliver a virtual-first clinic to proactively support the management of patients with long-term conditions.
We are team of less than 20 with a number of phenomenal advisors. We are a cross-functional team of people from all backgrounds, including our own internal Care Team which includes both clinicians and care advisors.
We have honest ambitions to become the largest healthcare provider in the world.
🌎 Our culture
For Suvera, company culture is not an afterthought - it’s a priority. We strongly believe everyone has a right to healthcare. Our diverse team helps us ensure we consider everyone’s experience of accessing healthcare when building our product.
The wellbeing of our staff is key, and our policies reflect it. We all have a minimum of 40 days annual leave, and you would have flexibility and autonomy over your work. We’re non-hierarchical in our ideas, processes and decision-making - if you have an idea, we want to hear it, always.
For the patient experience, you'll:
- Shape and co-run discovery
- Manage Delivery, in collaboration with others
- Collaborate with our analysts and user researchers to surface and action user insights
- Own the product roadmap
- Optimise the effectiveness of your squad which owns patient experience
Beyond your squad, you’ll work with the rest of the Product Team to shape our processes as well as overall product roadmap and strategy.
🧩 You may be a good fit if
- You have experience across product discovery and delivery
- You're comfortable operating relatively independently
- You've developed good instincts on what makes a product useful and love-able
- You understand cross-functional teams
- You have good communication skills
- You can inspire and influence
- You are self-aware
- You have successfully navigated ambiguity
- Bonus - you've worked on healthcare products before
- Bonus - you've worked in primary care
- A team that is diverse by default, prioritises wellness and inclusion, and is not afraid to tackle meaty challenges together
- Be a part of the first 3 in the Product Team at Suvera
- We cover necessary working expenses, i.e. software or equipment
- Autonomy over your work
- Minimum 40 days holiday a year
- Hybrid of remote and in-office working, based on your best judgement
- No internal meetings before 10am (unless urgent)
- Proactively organised community-building events and meetups on and offline (including our monthly team dinners)