🤔 About the Role:
Suvera is looking for a Partnerships Manager to support our Partnerships team. The postholder will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior colleagues and to hone their skills developing new leads, selling and winning contracts in a fast paced environment.
As part of the role, you will manage your own portfolio of partners, ensuring they receive stellar relationship management and developing opportunities to maximise their partnership potential. This role is ideal if you have a clinical background and wish to utilise your skill set to forge partnerships that transform the way we deliver care. You will support the active management of our sales pipeline to grow new business income through applications, development of presentations and pitches and assist in the delivery of site visits and other meetings.
If you’re excited by this opportunity and are eager to join a digital health start-up on a mission to keep people in good health - read on.
This role will report to the CCO and will be compensated with a base salary between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience and qualifications (not including equity package)
Please note that a Disclosure will be requested in the event that you are successful and are offered a role with Suvera. The DBS Code of Practice which governs these checks can be found here.
💻 What you'll be doing :
Responsible for segmenting potential clients and business opportunities through research and analysis of the NHS Primary Care market. This involves working closely with the Partnerships Lead and CCO to understand market needs.
Develop and maintain relationships with our segmented clients through regular phone calls/emails. You will need to have excellent communication skills to convey our products and services effectively as well as asking questions to collect information to move the right clients through to evaluation.
Work with the CCO and Partnerships Lead to manage the sales pipeline efficiently. This involves tracking leads, following up, closing deals, and achieving sales targets. You will also be expected to upsell and cross-sell our products and services. Eventually, the postholder will have the opportunity to manage the sales pipeline more autonomously.
Manage Sales Funnel
Move clients through our sales funnel effectively. This includes scheduling appointments with our Partnerships Leads and in future taking on client calls and ensuring potential clients are progressing through the sales funnel, and proactively taking steps to prevent any leads from stalling.
Support on preparing & co-ordinating various documentation (from contracts to applications)
Prepare partner contracts for CCO’s review and signature
- Support with the submission of the company’s applications for relevant innovative grants or awards that could help pilot our innovation in new areas and access funding for research.
👀 We're looking for someone who has the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- An understanding of primary care funding, NHS structuring, financial contracts and budgets
- Clinical experience or exposure to primary care is highly desirable
- Some experience of generating leads using online social media and is comfortable with new technologies
- Some experience of working in a sales or marketing role or an avid interest in partner/ client relationships is desirable
- Bonus points - some knowledge and experience of working with CRM is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to communicate effectively
- A friendly, positive attitude
- A confident manner in interacting with partners across various formats
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with sound judgement and decision making skills
- Self motivation and ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- A continuous growth mindset
- Excited about being involved with transforming the future of healthcare delivery for patients with long-term conditions
💻 The interview process
Stage 1: A phone screen with our Talent Partner to find out a bit more about you and to introduce you to our company - 20 mins
Stage 2: Interview with the CCO - 20 mins
Stage 3: Skills Assessment + Cultures and Values interview to explore how you approach problems - 60 mins with Partnerships Lead and CCO
👋 About Suvera:
Suvera is a digital health start-up on a mission to keep people in good health wherever they are in the world. We partner with general practices in the UK to deliver a virtual clinic that proactively supports the management of patients with long-term conditions. Today, we manage over 100,000 patients and have a robust pipeline to more than 4x that by the end of 2024. We have merely scratched the surface for what we can do for both clinical operations and chronic care pathways.
We have a team of phenomenal advisors, including Professor Bryan Williams who is the chair of Medicine at UCL and the man behind high blood pressure guidelines for the UK. We are a small (c. 50 people) cross-functional team from all backgrounds, and have our our own internal Care Team which employs both clinicians and care advisors.
We are backed by Google for Startups and the preeminent, global healthcare and technology venture capital firm Morningside Ventures, led by Dr. Gerald Chan. We have ambitions to become the largest healthcare provider in the world.
🌎 About our culture:
For Suvera, company culture is not an afterthought - it is a priority. Our diverse team helps us ensure we consider everyone’s experience of accessing healthcare when building our product.
The wellbeing of our team is key, and our policies reflect it. We all have up to 40 days annual leave, and encourage and enable flexibility and autonomy over your work. We are non-hierarchical in our ideas, processes and decision-making — if you have an idea, we want to hear it. Always.
The way we work is remote-first. In practice, this means our whole company is set up around not requiring a meeting to make decisions. We have an asynchronous approach to work which encourages documentation and async comms.
- A team that is diverse by default, prioritises wellness and inclusion, and is not afraid to tackle meaty challenges together
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Proactively organised community-building events and meet-ups on and offline
- Equipment Budget on joining
- Annual Education Budget (e.g. CPD qualified courses, etc.)
- Annual Wellbeing Budget (e.g. health insurance, gym membership, etc.)
- We match your pension contributions (5% employer : 5% employee contribution)
- Access to free external financial advice, mental health support and therapy sessions
- Up to 40 days holiday a year
- Work from wherever you like within the UK
- No internal meetings before 10am (unless urgent)
- No internal meetings on Friday (unless urgent)