🤔 About the Role:
As Client Success Manager at Suvera you will assist with managing the success of our Partner contracts with Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) across the UK.
This role will sit within the Client Success team to ensure partners gain exactly what they need from our virtual care services. Our most important metric for growth is retention of our contracts, and as Client Success Manager, this will be your number one measure of success.
This role is a full-time position and ideal for a previous client success professional who has experience building successful relationships with PCNs and ICSs via their previous roles. You should be able to follow and support in crafting a strategy and playbooks for success, adapted to Suvera. You will need to be hands-on and proactive to ensure that our clients receive an excellent service that leads to stellar feedback.
This role will report to the Head of Client Success and will be compensated with a base salary between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience and qualifications (not including equity package)
Please note that a Disclosure will be requested in the event that you are successful and are offered a role with Suvera. The DBS Code of Practice which governs these checks can be found here.
💻 What you'll be doing :
Client onboarding and training:
- Support the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition once contracts have been signed
- Develop and deliver training materials and support resources for clients to maximise their understanding and utilisation of our virtual care solutions
- Collaborate with the partnership team to identify and address any barriers to client adoption or satisfaction
- Continuously refine and improve onboarding and training processes based on client feedback and evolving needs
Client retention and growth
- Monitor client usage and satisfaction metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement
- Develop and implement strategies to increase client retention and promote upselling opportunities
- Help support complaints/incidents and feedback and communicate findings back to clients
Client success and collaboration
- Collaborate with the partnerships and marketing teams to identify and target expansion opportunities within existing client accounts
- Actively seek feedback from clients to inform improvements and enhancements to our virtual care solutions
- Foster a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Client Success team
- Work closely with other departments, including Partnerships, Marketing, Product, and Operations, to ensure alignment and coordination of efforts to maximise client satisfaction and growth
👀 We're looking for someone who has the following:
Qualifications and experience:
- Some understanding of primary care funding, NHS restructuring and financial contracts and budgets
- Some experience of working in a account management or an avid interest in partner/ client relationships is desirable
- Bonus points - some knowledge and experience of working in General Practice is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to communicate effectively
- A friendly, positive attitude
- A confident manner in interacting with partners across various formats
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with sound judgement and decision making skills
- Self motivated and an ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- A continuous growth mindset
- Excited about being involved with transforming the future of healthcare delivery for patients with long-term conditions
🤔 The interview process
Stage 1: A phone screen with our Talent Partner to find out a bit more about you and to introduce you to our company - 20 mins
Stage 2: Interview with the CCO - 20 mins
Stage 3: Skills Assessment + Cultures and Values interview to explore how you approach problems - 60 mins with Head of Client Success and CCO
👋 About Suvera:
Suvera is a digital health start-up on a mission to keep people in good health wherever they are in the world. We partner with general practices in the UK to deliver a virtual clinic that proactively supports the management of patients with long-term conditions. Today, we manage over 100,000 patients and have a robust pipeline to more than 4x that by the end of 2024. We have merely scratched the surface for what we can do for both clinical operations and chronic care pathways.
We have a team of phenomenal advisors, including Professor Bryan Williams who is the chair of Medicine at UCL and the man behind high blood pressure guidelines for the UK. We are a small (c. 60 people) cross-functional team from all backgrounds, and have our our own internal Care Team which employs both clinicians and care advisors.
We are backed by Google for Startups and the preeminent, global healthcare and technology venture capital firm Morningside Ventures, led by Dr. Gerald Chan. We have ambitions to become the largest healthcare provider in the world.
🌎 About our culture:
For Suvera, company culture is not an afterthought - it is a priority. Our diverse team helps us ensure we consider everyone’s experience of accessing healthcare when building our product.
The wellbeing of our team is key, and our policies reflect it. We all have up to 40 days annual leave, and encourage and enable flexibility and autonomy over your work. We are non-hierarchical in our ideas, processes and decision-making — if you have an idea, we want to hear it. Always.
The way we work is remote-first. In practice, this means our whole company is set up around not requiring a meeting to make decisions. We have an asynchronous approach to work which encourages documentation and async comms.
- A team that is diverse by default, prioritises wellness and inclusion, and is not afraid to tackle meaty challenges together
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Proactively organised community-building events and meet-ups on and offline
- Equipment Budget on joining
- Annual Education Budget (e.g. CPD qualified courses, etc.)
- Annual Wellbeing Budget (e.g. health insurance, gym membership, etc.)
- We match your pension contributions (5% employer : 5% employee contribution)
- Access to free external financial advice, mental health support and therapy sessions
- Up to 40 days holiday a year
- Work from wherever you like within the UK
- No internal meetings before 10am (unless urgent)
- No internal meetings on Friday (unless urgent)